What to Know
Enjoy a More Positive Golf Experience
- All golfers must have their own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Plan to arrive at the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please call the golf shop if you are unable to keep you tee time.
- Golfers with a high handicap may benefit from later tee times for a more comfortable pace of play.
- Pets (including service animals) are not allowed on the golf course or in the facility.
- Proof of residency is required for available discounts.
- Handicap accessible golf carts are available upon request with advanced notice.
- Singles and twosomes will be paired with other golfers when possible.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment.
- Cash is currently not being accepted in the pro shop.
- Appropriate golf attire is required. Cut-offs, gym shorts, bathing suits, jeans of any color, tank tops, collarless/sleeveless shirts for men or very short shorts for women, are considered inappropriate clothing attire.
- Appropriate shoes are required. Only non-metal spikes are acceptable. Hiking boots, cowboy boots, spiked turf shoes and high-heeled shoes are considered inappropriate.
- Personal coolers are prohibited on the golf course. Coolers are provided by the snack bar for use during rounds of play on the course.